Monday, July 11, 2011

Have you ever loss in a street Fight before, if so how did it go?

Im currently 16 years old, I bench a 120.. , my Dad was a UFC fighter at the record of 10-1, but soon decided to quit, as long as I could remember we always trained. Im a very short but, stout teenager.. 5'6 132 lbs. anyway, I got into 3 fights before I won all 3 very quick, then I got moved to another school, and I was put in a gym class, were this 20 year old would always pick on me...He's about 6'0 or so, sorta muscular. Well, he'd always pick on me, and I have a high self-esteem and I dont let little things get me down, so one day I kept ignoring him and then he comes behind me and shoves me into a glass door at the school and I cut my lip..well, then I got really pissed off, so I went after him, hit put up my stance and he hit me real good with a powerful right hook, i couldnt get out the way, it didnt knock me down, but I got up and hit him with 3 left handed jabs, then swung with all I had at his throat, I knocked the wind out of him and he fell down, so I get on top of him and start whipping his @ss, and some way somehow, he pulls me under him, and next thing you know, he's whipping my @ss, my friend's eventually jumped in and broke it up, and go figure I get in trouble and he dont at all, but 3 days later my dad knocked on his door, and kicked his butt right in front of me, it was epic as hell but I still regret losing that fight to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment