Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I think I have a cuncussion? Can someone help me please?

Ok so I was on our boat yesterday sitting on the top and we went over a bump and I jabbed my head against this metal point, it looks like the corner of a car door. And it got me right behind my ear towards the top some how. And it hurts so bad go touch it, and I feel really sleepy all the time. It's been about 9 hours since the accident, when it happened I felt dizzy a little and my stomach got a little upset but I'm not sure if that was the hit, or I was just freaking cause it hurt so bad. I didnt have any other symptoms, now it hurts when I brush my fingers across the area I hit, there is a bump, and no bruising, I did the eye test and I'm fine, I was wondering if it's possible to get a concussion with out having the eye test work? What other way can docs test you for a concussion with out the eye test? Should I go to the doc? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment